LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


about RTI

where do i file the case after i got all documents in RTI commision...


 5 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     15 December 2019

Dear sir,

If you have any dispute pertaining to document issued in RTi in that cae you can appeal to appellate authority.


G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 December 2019

It appears that you are not having  basic idea of RTI Act.  Kindly go through RTI Act which is very simple in any online forum.

RTI is a journey and not a destination.  If you have obtained such documents under RTI, that documents must be filed with a complaint or case before proper forum for remedy.  RTI is just a process for transparency and accountability of official's action.  You have to search for the remedy.  You have purchased a car,(RTI) and if you want it to move you have to go to a gas filling station (Form)and get fuel in the tank for further journey.( final remedy)

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 December 2019

vagye query.  No facs are stated.

TGK REDDI   15 December 2019

The proper forum mentioned by Shri GLN Prasad is, I think, exclusively a Court of Law.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 December 2019

No facts posted for consideration and obligation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register