LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

riyazbasha (hr executive)     30 October 2014

About register

Hi. Just a small information need from your side . I have taken a gram panchayat land in bangalore ( baglur cross ) which is in form 9 ( By Hand Khata ).. As it has not converted to Form 11b. But the khata transfer service is close in Register office . So without print khata , register is not possible , they r saying . So the owner is saying that i will make GPA for you , then when it opens khata service , it will get registered ..... So what to do now pls let me know GPA is safe .... We have given half amount to the owner ,,, ..... Shall we extend the agreement for some months or move for GPA. pls let me know . waiting for reply .


 1 Replies


u can give power ,if received full amount. otherwise not

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register