LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ziaur Rahman ( Practice)     13 May 2018

About matrimonial dispute

Under which provision of law a District Judge or the Family Court Judge are empowered to adjudicate in the cases of RCR of a Muslim male? Is Civil Judge Junior division is a competent authority within the jurisdiction of the Appellate side of Calcutta High Court to entertain such petition and hear the matter or adjudicate. Kindly guide urgently.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query