New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

upendrasinh (frontdesk eecutive)     30 October 2009

about grandafther property dispute

Dear Sir,

my quistion is in 1972my grandafther give his 50% land to my uncle as a gift ..but that time there was diapute amongm y father and grandfather so we dont get anything ...but now my grandfather is ready to give a our part from his property which was gievn to my uncle .........we calin in court for equal partition of property in 7 part ....can we get our part???


 2 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     31 October 2009

If the property of your grandfather is self acquired, there is no problem to release the same in your favour during his life time and it can be got partitioned at any time during the life time of your grandfather or after him. partition pertain to your uncle and you and it can be seen at any time. No limitation comes in the way for this purpose.

1 Like

upendrasinh (frontdesk eecutive)     01 November 2009

thanks for your valuable advice ..sir, property is my grandfather self ownd. but sir probelm is 50% property is on my uncle name in revnue record of givernamet since 1972  .so will court give us verdict  to partition whole property ??my grandfather is 97 year old so that i am worrying. our claim in court is already going on ..court give us urly result???please advice me ...its great help me from you,,,,

if i make disturb you then SORRY from heart ....ok ..sir...god bless u....


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads