Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subhnandan (business man)     09 April 2018

about 498A

I have returned all dowry article of my wife through female support centre by mutual of both parties.can she file 498a offence against me and my family she is staying with her parents. she is a teacher just After one month disturb start by her we have no physical relationship and she is doing govt teacher job.

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query