my father have written a will in a plain paper,not registered,he is no more now,in that will,after his death my mother have rights till her live,after her for me.i have two sisters,now they are wanting parts in that property,what can i do,my mother is in sound condition,what to do?


You have not given full details about the will , whether the will is signed by your father or not , and the will is attested by two witnesses or not ? if it is signed by your father and witnesses by two persons then it is a valid will and you can execute it in the court of probate in your favour, your mother will get enjoyment right in that property, your sister will not get anything , if will is incomplete then the whole property will divided among you four i.e you , your mother and your two sisters you all will get 1/4 share each in your fathers property because you four are the legal heir of your deceased father .

I do completely agree with Mr Joshi.


thank u for ur kind advice.the will has been signed by my father infront of three witness,also three witnesses signed in that will paper.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu