verification of birth certificate

One of my old friend(who is from Himachal pradesh) used his birth certificate to get his Passport. He used my name for local verification but police didn't do the same. Recently we got to know that he is involved in some illegal activities. We did complaint for the same in Police. They asked us for proof for genuineness of his Birth certificate. 4 months back ,on the recommendation of some RTI activist, I applied to Health Department in Himachal pradesh for the verification of his birth certificate thru RTI. In return , we got the reply stating that "Record not found for his Birth Certificate" which clearly states that his Certificate is FAKE. We did some investigations also for that same and got to know that His father made this FAKE Birth certificate. He already involved in some illegal activities. Then we applied to First Appelate authority for the same Query. Again we got the same reply from them. But Police person is not satisfied with their reply. They said if Record not found , then Department should give in writing that "Birth certificate is FAKE". Only then they can take action. Now my other friend suggested me to apply to Higher Authorities like CIC for the same. Now we got confused what to do next. Plz advise us. Whom to Apply and What to Apply , so that we will get Proper reply from Govt Department and on the basis of that Police can take corrective & necessary actions.

Hiii.. as per my mark memo's my dob is 24-05-1991 but when coming to panchayathi records it is 24-07-1991. i need passport right now. so can anyone suggest me???



You have to get your correct date of birth declared by court by a decree of declaration, consult a local lawyer and file a declaration suit to declare your correct date of birth, with the help of the judgement copy you may apply for your passport.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu