Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay (none)     27 August 2015

Urgent

Hello Experts,

I was booked under 498a of IPC and I have got regular bail and 498a trail is going on however I checked the court website and found few new cases registered on my name by wife under following sections

415,416,419,420,423,463,464,465,467,468,471,120B

My question to experts is :-

1 When I am already booked in 498a of IPC, what else my wife can do to kill me?

2 Most of the above sections are related to cheating etc, Will I receive summons again?

3 What's my future after these all sections on me?

Regards,

Learning

10 Replies

SuperHero (Manager)     27 August 2015

@Ajay - Sorry Man. You have to fight all the cases. Or bargain for lumpsum amount. Then she will agree for MCD. Before MCD, ask her to withdraw all her cases. And get your freedom.

Oh God - 12 sections. 

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     27 August 2015

Sir,

What is the base for all those cases and if you feel those cases were filed just to harass you, then its better to file a quashing regarding those cases and take the benefit of those false cases in your 498A case.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

Thanks for quick response.

The copy of order says :-

Complainant received by way of transfer. It be registered.
One CW namely (name removed) is present and examined. No
other CW is present. To come up on 15.9.2015 for remaining evidence of
the complainant.

What do I need to do from here? Will I again get arrested ? like it happened before in 498a of IPC?

(Guest)

You took dowry means all this is justified.  Even if you take a pin from girl's side, then also it is amounts to dowry taking, and if there are any proofs like original vat bills and some video recording where you are seen accepting money then yours are gone case..  All the best fighting cases.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     27 August 2015

It is a pre-summon evidence on a private complaint. Once complainant's evidence is over, her counsel will argue the matter before the court and genuineness of the case and if the court convinced, then they will issue summons to you. If the judge will not get convinced, he will dismiss her complaint. If the judge issues summons, then you appear along with your advocate and in these cases, you will definitely get bail. Do not worry. Prabhakar - Advocate (M)9958670740 Legal Aid panelist - Family Court - Central Delhi (Tis Hazari)

@Gyan Prakash, as u presumed I took dowry that is justified. No I didn't take dowry. I talked about, what has written in the FIR. I am sure, I will be free from 498a as I am on regular bail so that's not the problem at the moment. Though I am not new bee for this but my question was about other section applied on me after 498a of IPC. FYI- these new sections aren't added to 498a case.  This is something she is trying to sue me even after 498a. 

@ Prabhkar sir, Sir thanks for explaining it. It is helpful. I talked to a known official form court and he informed me that she has the same complaints as she already had previously so there is nothing to worry about.

However I just want to be on safer side so please help me with this question,

why she is attempting all this because we are two brothers and few years ago we applied for Indian passports and our photos were exchanged on passport. Though passport are canceled from passport authority couple of years ago so if she has a copy of the passport with my picture and my brother details she might be able to prove it initially that these is something wrong from 1st appearance so judge might register the case. Because she has tried in past too at out local police station to file FIR  and I was investigated by police official and didn't not find me guilty. 

My wife is from different state so now she is trying to sue me in her state too.If judge accepts the case does that mean again arrest worrent? I am worried because these are twelve sections of IPC. Please help.

Rajan Jaiswal   28 August 2015

Nawab yusuf road urdu bajar near mohan takij ke samne yaha par ek Abrar naam ka jiske pass kafi black money hai aur uske kuch sathi bhi hai jisme se ek ka naam Rais hai eske pass bhi kafi black money hai ye log galat kaam karke kafi black money kar liye hai.Ap kuch aur jankari chahiye to ap pls cal this no.9670399333

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     28 August 2015

You cross your fingers, till court decides whether to issue summons or not. If summons are not issued, it is o.k. If issued, you approach the court and get bail. After that, if your advocate advises, approach the H.C. for quashing the summons.

Ajay (none)     28 August 2015

Thanks  a lot Prabhakar sir. smiley. Finger crossed. 

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     31 August 2015

till you do not receive any summons just relax or apply for the anticipatory Bail in case you presume that it will be recognised by the court and court will take cognezence of it. It is your choice. In fact once you are on a regular Bail on the similar type of the casesfrom same party there is bright chance to get bail on these charges again.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register