LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Navish   26 March 2016

Threat call from tikona lawyer

Approximately an hour ago, I got a threat call from a person claiming to be Tikona Lawyer that either I settle the previous dues of Tikona via out of the court settlement asap or if not done she will drag me to Delhi court filing some sections of Indian Penal code.

I tried explaining her the following but she was not ready to listen and after 3:30 minutes of the call she said that the call is recorded. Shouldn't she inform me in the beginning that the call is being recorded?

Anyways following is what I told her and is also true.

It has been more than 6 months that I have made approximately 40-50  requests to Tikona to disconnect my Tikona internet connection since it always had issues and never worked as expected. 

I have proof in emails and Tikona should have proof if they used to record my conversation with their goons who used to force to continue using their pathetic services even after making repeated requests to disconnect the service. I repeatedly requested them that please disconnect Tikona services, and also I am not interested in renewing.

If I wouldn't have sent the emails to them then I would have left with no proofs other than phone conversations with Tikona which I never recorded.

Anyways, today their advocate told me that why din't I go to consumer court then. I guess now is the time to visit consumer court given threat calls have started coming from people claiming to be advocates of Delhi Court

If you search "against Tikona" on Google, you will see that Indian citizens from every corner of the country are frustrated against Tikona for first providing horrible internet services and then penalizing this way by making threat calls for not paying their false bills which are generated even after the service disconnection request.

Please help me and other consumers who are struggling to fight for their rights against powerful Tikona

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Shrikiran.B (Advocate)     26 March 2016

Navish,

There is no need to fear about the threat calls. Probably, Tikona staff has called and threatned you pretending to be a lawyer. These guys tend to threaten and incite fear in their customers' minds just to encash on their vulnerability. File a consumer case in District Consumer Forum against Tikona for deficiency of services they provided and claim compsensation for the mental harassment you have been subjected to. You will get justice.

Regards,

Adv. B.Srikiran

+919618069453  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register