Sur Name Change After Marriage in Cuttack. What is the procedure for name change in Cuttack Odisha

if a person wants to change his name what is the procedure.

i want to change my name. i am from cuttack odisha

any Advocate in cuttack who can help me.

If you want to change your name or sur name or change of name after marriage. You have to swear an Affidavit before the Executive Magistrate stating there in that you want to be further known as ......( your new name ). You have to bring your Adhaar / Voter card and academic certificates for verification.

after affidavit you have to publish 2 advertisements. one in your local language newspaper and another in an English newspaper.

you can also publish it in the state gadzete.

if you are looking for an advocate to assist you in this procedure at Cuttack.
you can contact

Mr. Debasish Biswal
Mobile : 9861108019

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu