Study leave to complete a course

Hi,

I am working as JTO in BSNL.Before joining BSNL ,I was doing MTech.For joining BSNL I had discontinuied course.Is there any rule to complete my course?. In Normal case the study leave permitted after Five years including probation. In my case wether I am eligible for any relaxation?.As I have to complete the course this year itself. Now I completed probationary period(2 years).

FIN

BSNL leave rules are attached. Kindly go thru study leave carefully.

However it shall be appropriate to obtain leave rules/study leave from your company and go thru it carefully.

The union/HR/Personnel/admin in your company can guide you how to obtain the rules applicable in your company or you can obtain these thru RTI.

You may approach the line management, HR,eave sanctioning authority etc and seek help.

Usually establishments are afraid that extra oridnary sanctions may become a precedence.

Attached File : 80195748 bsnl leave rules.doc downloaded 441 times

You can take study leave to continue the course. According to the bestessays.com review, the government should grant a leave for the officers in a particular reason.

You have a lot of time for for job right now as you know this is not your  future job you must be continue your  course because this is a really impotent in this time if you not complete i dont know you will satisfied  your upcomming future. Jason Statham Grey Coat

Well, study palay a vital role in our life because of this we can make a good future, we should doing short course can help you batter job, but i dont agree with your topic i dont know i dont understand that your logic. Find Baby Jacket​

Consultant

No relaxation possible under existing rules.

FIN

It has been 5 years .............The query is 5years old.

Probably the matter of querist is dosposed.. 

Writer

The majority of the students used to experience troubles with writing their tasks and thesis papers as a result of their lack of knowledge and fear of writing thesis papers. Write My Essays is one of the best places for the students to solve all their problem in writing.

Total likes : 1 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

LAWyersclubindia Menu