sibling property dispute

When i was a kid partition of property was done after my fathers death among siblings. My mother signed to get money in lokadalat court and also stating we don't have any right for their properties. But as we came to know now there is so much more land that they didn't show in court for division. is there a way to put fraud case on them.

PS I also signed in it after i became a mojor

Retired employee.

The details are not adequate as to 1.Your s*x 2.Date of partition 3.Your father's death date 4.Extent of acres not shown in partition 5.Your present age. 5.The status of the property at the time of division 6.What was the type of award and signatories to that settlement etc Contact a local advocate for precise guidance with all documents?  It is always proper to contact a local advocate with documents instead of posting one or two sentences query without documents and without full details.




If you have legal document which can prove that at the time of your father death(date),the hidden property was in your father's name(means title was included in your father name)

then only you can go for further judicially(local advocate)

but if you don't have any legal document to prove that your father owned that property at the time of his death,then don't lose your time and money.

Hope it will give you clear concept.


The issue could be reopened if there is sufficient evidence establish fraud alleged.


You file suit for partition which were not mentioned in Lok adalat as they were joint ancestral properties and now to partition it as they were not included as you were minor at that time.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x