LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     03 August 2014

Shall i take action against my lawyer

Hi All, My sign forged by my lawyer, he signed on compromise petition and vakalat and other petitions submitted in court. When he asked my signature on vakalat but I put on my hand paper but I didn’t sign on that paper and I told to prepare petition and after go through I will sign on that but he signed my signature and filed in Court? Now he is not responding my calls and messages. He is completely supporting to my in laws.

1)      Please advise what action can I take now? Can I report in bar council but I checked in Bar council but he didn’t enrolled. Thanks to all

Learning

21 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     03 August 2014

Please register a FIR against him immediately. It is a 420 IPC and Forgery case.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     03 August 2014

This is the reason I always advise to file & move cases in-person (Without Advocate).

These lawyers can do anything for money. The biased law and judiciary system have created them.

Right can be achieved with only Fight

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/How-many-of-you-are-planning-to-fight-your-cases-in-person-104564.asp#.U95Z16Om9dg

Srinivas (.)     04 August 2014

Hi Sir, Shall I file Defamation case also along with above case? he wasted my 10 months time and money and energy &  did harrassment and paid fees regularly to him. Am paying regularly fees still also he is doing favour to my in laws only.. Please advise..

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     04 August 2014

You can file a complaint in Bar Council as well as lodge a complaint in the Court.

Regards,

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Srinivas (.)     04 August 2014

Hi Sir, Shall I file Defamation case also along with above case? Please advise.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     04 August 2014

Defamation is not made out. How is Defamation made out, how is your prestige hampered by his act.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Srinivas (.)     05 August 2014

Hi Sir, Thanks for clarification. Am staying in 'X' Place and lawyer staying in 'Y' Place.Shall I file complaint in Bar council and file case in ‘X’Place? Please advise

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 August 2014

Y Place.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Hi Sir, Thanks for qucik response... I will report in Bar council 'Y' place, but can I file these  cases (420 IPC and Forgery case)  in 'X' Place ? ..

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     05 August 2014

Why people hesitate to file FIR?

Hi Sir, Shall I make FIR in our place? Please advise

Srinivas (.)     06 August 2014

Hi Sir, Please advise on above query...Thanks...

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     06 August 2014

FIR can be filed any police station. It is the duty of the concern officer to send the FIR in the appropriate police station. Unfortunately, some corrupted police officers does not follow this.

Srinivas (.)     07 August 2014

Hi Sir, Thanks for quick advise. If I register  FIR  in our place later that FIR will send to lawyer place ? please advise.

what is private complaint ? Please clarify.

Thanks for your time and you are GOD to us. because of your suggestions and advises we are living peacefully and having strenght to fight for false cases....otherwise we have to scare daily ...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register