Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ratan Kumar (Legal Practice)     27 April 2013

Services case

Sir,

One of my friend is working as a senior secondary teacher in an added school.  The management is exploiting him for  last 18 years.  The management gives a break every year in the month of Jun.  Again on joining in Jul a fresh appointment letter is getting signed which is not even allowed to be seen and is kept with management with some blank papers signed by my friend.  He takes full time classes but they give him experience of part time teacher.  He is holding experience letters which are contrary to each other and other record copy in which it is easy to prove him full time teacher. Even they are paying him around Rs. 8000-00 pm now and there is no pay parity with govt teachers.

Kindly advise the legal position.  Can he claim pay parity, compensation of arrears, confirmation of job. Etc with case laws and precedence on this subject.  He is completing 240 days every year, will this clause be applicable to him.

Thanks and regards.

Ratan Kumar Bhardwaj

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 April 2013

hard to speak and harder to hear but it is true.  teachers of private shools are only educated class of labour who submit to exploitation.  this is so because this is the only profession where service rendered in private sector is considered as a valid experience in selection for govt sector. so this class never (never) fights with management regardless the degradation.

it is you who is making query and you friend is not having courage to even ask a query.  what justice you can expect for him while he is surrendering for the last 18 years and has even lost the limitation of first misconduct. no use advising such persons.  

he has not even told you how his PF is being deposited.

Ratan Kumar (Legal Practice)     29 April 2013

Dear Sir,

He had been submitting himself to this exploitation in the faith of that day when the school management will consider his experience in the school, hardwork and hardship.  Even now also he has raised this question when the management is threatening him to cease his services.

Please try to advise if you feel ?

Ratan Kumar (Legal Practice)     09 May 2013

Dear Sir,

No body from the club members comes forward to comment and help in the case.  Am I  a member of correct association ?

Please try to help if possible.  I will  be highly obliged if help.

With Regards.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register