remedies for execution of maintenance in civil proceeding.

Hello Team,

I have filed execution for recovery of arrears. My husband's company has also provided his salary sheets but the hon'ble court took 3 months for salary attachment and yet order is not passed.

Today, I got to know that he has changed the job. Under this condition, kindly tell me any other remedies to recover arrears except salary attachment.

Please assist me.

Thank you !!!


don't u know his property.. or house any thing...
1.were he is living in own house or rent..
chek out other properties also... and u can go for it

women don't need husband but his money...... woooow

Mr. Jaswant Vijay Agnihotri,

My fair suggession to you Sir, before passing any irrelevant comment on the question.

First try to understand conditions behind it. It is very easy to become a judge without knowing the truth.

Remember : Only the wearer knows where the shoe pinch.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x