Remanded but not convicted-job opportunity

Hi All,

I have a query that really worries me a lot.

My husband committed suicide by self-immolation in 2010. Their family members filed a case on my family member including me,My father and My brother under section 306 & 506(1).

Police remanded my father and brother for 14 days and the court gave us a bail. The case gone trail and judgement declared we are INNOCENT at 2014.

So my questions are as follows

1. My Brother expecting an opportunity to go abroad through his employer. He worried about his arrest in the past. He dont want to hide anything but he also worried loosing the opportunity due to this. Does VISA get affected if they know the person was arrested?

2. Will it create any problem when he switch over to other company?

3. Will he face any problem in getting Government jobs?

4. How normally the Employer or VISA panel office tracks this kind of records about the person?

Please clear my doubts as I am so worried.

Thanks in advance gentlemen.

Retired employee.

He is just an accused but acquitted finding him as innocent.  You need not worry about these past happenings.


Thank you. But does he need to let employer or VISA Office know about this incident or not necessarily?

Assistant Manager (Legal)

Furnish the true information if applicable .


Nothing can be opioned in the absence of case file.


His current employer might be aware of case and acquittal.

If he is keeping him in employment then IT is because he is declared innocent by court and acquitted or his employer has NO issues with matter and knows that in such matters allegations against entire family and even acquaintances are made or investigating agencies ask as per need of inquiry to person that are required in inquiry…

The case file must be having documents that were submitted to court...

Your query has been responded in many threads..

Rest is to be checked and ascertained by you and your LOCAL Lawyer, immigration consultant/Visa guide in person.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu