red corner help req nri

HI Everyone

Thanks for helping me out throughout everyone 

As my Previous post was not clear giving an overview of my Issue 

I am an Austrailan citizen and was a permanent Resident at the time of my marriage and my wife torttuerd me for money and still doing the same and she filled 498 A on me and my family and we got a Bail on the Basis of surrendor at the Court and my family did surrend at the court and now on bail at the momemnt and my inlaws is a lawyer and she puts all the false allegations on me and my family and she complains to police that i am in india and want me to be arrested and actually i am in australia working and i called the police and notified them that i am in australia and now the local police called my father stating that they have applied a petition for RED Corner . so whats the best thing for me todo

1 as i have a bail come to india and surrender but fearing they would put other false allegations of me coming to india

2 how would i know that a red corner is filled on me and what should i do to stop it 

3 is there a way i can do something from the court it self 

thank you 




Requests (provisional) arrest of wanted persons, with a view to extradition. An Interpol Red Notice is "the closest instrument to an international arrest warrant in use today. (Interpol does not have the authority to issue arrest warrants in the formal sense of the word, as this is the domain of the sovereign member states.)


for your ready reference about red corner notice go thorugh this above sites you would get some idea about them




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu