LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

seema.n.s (teacher)     11 June 2012

Noc

I am working in a centrall govt school as a teacher. I got selected for a higher post in the same organisation through fresh direct recruitment and NOC is required to appear for the interview. It was applied through proper channel reporting the regional office. Since I am working in the same organisation whether i require NOC from the employer or not?

Learning

3 Replies

Vishal Gupta (lawyer)     11 June 2012

Hi seema.. if the appointment conditions say so then u hav to submit noc otherwise it does not require becasue you are applying in the same deptt. its only a renewal..

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     11 June 2012

NOC is req at the time of Apptt 

But  at present you can apply for NOC for appearing in Interview

Or better apply for leave for attending interview  for the post for which you applied thro proper channel

You will be granted leave  and that is enough

but if your Interview letter says that you must present NOC from Parent Deptt while appearing in Interview THEN APPLY FOR IT AND GET STAMPED ACKKNOWLEDGEMENT FROM DEPTT , in case that is delayed , you can always say u have already applied and its in process

DO NOT SKIP OR ABSENT FROM INTERVIEW ON THIS BASIS

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 June 2012

Mr. Gupta and Mr. Godbole have given valuable advice. Kindly follow it.

You have posted that "NOC is required to appear for the interview. It was applied through proper channel reporting the regional office."

You may submit a fresh representation narrating the all of previous ones including on phone, in person, by letter, by email etc and narrate that you require NOC for attending interview on dated.....................and the NOC may be supplied to you by redg. post so as to reach you sufficiently in advance. You may add that if any thing is to be done from your end the details may be informed to you sufficiently in advance .You may submit your leave application as ap and in your leave application you may narrate the purpose of leave in detail. You must obtain the approve as ap and carefully retain the approved leave application with you. It seems to be life time opportunity so do not leave any room to miss the opportunity. Be Smart.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register