how to enjoy s*x if wife not joining


My wife is not joining me and I am still 29. Can I request court to issue me a legal certificate to go to pr*stitut*s?
Should I suffer my life without s*x?


How can any court say to you to visit prostitutes? No court will say this. Those who are visiting prostitutes, massage parlors etc. for physical relief are doing so as per their free will and not as per advice and direction of courts! Since you are saying that you are already 29, it is expected that you know what is good and bad for you and how medically safe it is visit such kind of places.


practicing advocate

You have to take decision, no one will help in such matters.

Arguing my own cases..

Prostitution is illegal, hence the court will reprimand you if you request something illegal. But on the other hand if you request the court to have s*x with someone who is not a prostitute because your wife is not joining you then it will lead to a very interesting question to the court and I would very much like to know how the court answers it. As having s*x is your basic right and your wife is indeed depriving you of it, making her culpable of desertion and cruelty..
self employed

Sex with wife is ur birth right. Sex is must for good mind , body and soul ( for other then Tyagi's).

Not joining means what ?? She is not living with u or not physically participating though in bed. 

If she is not physically indulging then talk to her, talk thru her female close one, take her to gynec ( she may be getting pains, and other issues) , finally go to a good lady s*xologist. Ican recommend few if needed. 

In the mean while like even mor ( peacock) does keep her happy, have good bath , have privacy, light music etc before going in bed. You can take lessons on love making from a good authentic s*xologist or relationship experts. 

Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com

Dear Sreenath in this regards you can file a divorce petition before the court and court may pass an order or divorce decree in your favour after that you can marry again with your choice. no court sall pass nay illegal order.

feel free to call


We can  approach  courts for legally available remedies. Your case seems to be pathetic.First you may file for restitution of conjugal rights. It is your right to have conjugal union with your wife. If it is not found workable, move for  divorce. You may not get divorce at once from the Court. If both of you agree then, it is somewhat speedy still it is not easy.


A funny question !   If you are determined to visit prostitute, why do you need such a certitificate from the Court.  Are prostitutes now demand such a certificate  too ?    It is upto you to decide as to whether you want to spoil your life by indulging into such immoral ways rather than trying to to find out  as to what is the real reason for your wife's rejection, i.e. is it because of some  of your own behaviour with her, etc.,   Of course, if  not possible to persuade her at all, one should better prefer to go for a mutual divorce and try for another marriage instead of visiting prostitutes.

Total likes : 1 times


Good suggestion by A.A.Jose


better prefer to go for a mutual divorce and try for another marriage instead of visiting prostitutes.better prefer to go for a mutual divorce and try for another marriage instead of visiting prostitutes.

professional Advocate

why your wife is not joining you ? is there any physical or mental problem? still isshe virgin? still your marriage is not consumed due to non co-operation of your wife ? in that case you can file a divorce petition. or you can discuss with some elder person/s of your/her family who can understand your problem and with their help try to convince your wife and her family members and go for divorce by mutual understanding (to avoide any kind of controversy / fight / allegation/s.).




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x