LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi   08 July 2019

RTI requested for income details

Myself and wife are living seperately for the past three years. I work in a MNS and she is working as a lecturer in a college. We have a son out of wedlock. We wanted me to abondon my parents and that caused some misundersanding between us. She has filed a complaint some three months back stating and harasement all of a sudden and Now I received that she requested my salary and income from incometax department. They have raised me to raise an objection or to provide the details in three days. How should i be handling this.

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 July 2019

As per court order only Income tax department can be given such information. 

1 Like

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     08 July 2019

Your wife is entitiled for such info, focus on your wife income and your liabilites to reduce maintenance
1 Like

Ravi   09 July 2019

Originally posted by : Rama chary Rachakonda
As per court order only Income tax department can be given such information. 

Thank you for the information. 

There is no court order, the notice that is received says the following, 

"An information regarding the income tax returns details and salary details of yourself has sought for under the Right to information Act 2005.

in this regard, you are requested to furnish your objection or otherwise to provide the above said information. Such an objection or otherwise shall be filed within 3 days of the receipt of this letter."

what should be done to raise objection on this? Please advice

Ravi   09 July 2019

Originally posted by : Deepak Joshi +917017821512
Your wife is entitiled for such info, focus on your wife income and your liabilites to reduce maintenance

Thank you. What are the details i should be including in maintenance? I know i need to pay the child maintanance, should I pay maintenance for her also?

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 July 2019

There is no purpose served by raising an objection.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 July 2019

She can compell your employer to stand in court with income details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register