Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jaigopal Soni (Assistant Manager)     25 August 2013

Proceeding in high court

Dear Sir,

I am one of the party ( Respondent ) in the First Appeal 512/2000 which has been pending since 2000 in High Court of Chhattisgarh at Bilaspur.

Basically this case has been disposed of by lower court at district level in our favour. But we were failed to file the execution and before that opponent has appealed at High Court of Chhattisgarh at Bilaspur on which high court has granted stay on 2009 through interim order but till date listing of case has not been done. Kindly check and suggest me future course of action my advocates are not in position to discuss with me with respect the the same case. See the interim order of High Court downloaded from website.

Learning

5 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     25 August 2013

order copy

Attached File : 73843484 fa-512-2000.pdf downloaded: 97 times

Jaigopal Soni (Assistant Manager)     25 August 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for attaching the interim order which i have already received. I have appointed a laywer in CG High Court but she is not able to tell me further cause of actions. What exactly she is doing on behalf of us. I have requested her to place MENTION MEMO for urgent hearing as per knowledge received from internet. but she said MENTION MEMO does not work hear and she said she had proceeded for URGENT HEARING PETITION and she used to say from last one month that next week case will be listed but i have not seen a single sign of confidence in her voice. I am in service at Jamshedpur as an engineer kindly help me how to proceed for case from here, could you please suggest & guide me. 

Thanking you.

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     30 August 2013

move vaccate stay petition

Jaigopal Soni (Assistant Manager)     10 September 2013

Dear Sir,

I appointed a counsel at CG High Court who first filed documents related to the death of my mother (Death Certificate) and Missing Note of my brother by Police from last 15 years (Both Respondent ).

And submitted an urgent hearing petition dated 12.06.2013 and Case was listed on 09.09.2013 with following remarks/purposes

[ FOR IA 1 FOR TAKING DOCUMENT ON RECORD, IA 2 FOR URGENT HEARING ] WR

and my counsel represented me there and now final status is showing

Case Listing Date : 09.08.2013 Purpose: Final hearing/Disposal (but in Motion Hearing Section)

Please suggest.

VIRAJ KADAM (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     10 September 2013

Dear Friend,

Ask your lawyer to mention the matter for listing before the Chief Justice of your High Court. Also, move application for vacating the stay order. 

Regards

VIRAJ KADAM

Advocate,

Supreme Court of India

virajkadam@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register