LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NAIM SIDDIQUI (not working)     21 April 2013

Plz suggest me?

My wife filled a case u/s 125 maintanance in her parental home district court Indore.

and i live in kanpur. In three date(Peshi) in indore i was available there in indore court but they did'nt come.

Lawyer of her side submitt application or medical in every date to the court. she just wants to harrasing me.

My lawyer advice me file a DIVORCE petition in Indore court with this case.

It will be a right decision?

Plz Advice me.....

yes i cant live with her she is harrasing me from the date of my marrige and mentally torcherd me....if i file a divorce petition with her 125 maintanace...so what action they can take....i m jobless and i can prove it in court...

she is a highly qualified woman and previously working in automobile sector and she accept in her notice which send me that she is a highly qualified woman ang living in high social status beside i m jobless and previosly working in a ratail sector of salary 6000/- .

Plz reply..

Learning

5 Replies

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     21 April 2013

If she is sufficiently capable of earning and you are jobless you may not have to pay maint. regards . ASHOK

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     21 April 2013

You can file divorce petition if you dont woant continue your relation with your wife.  If she is working then she cannot claim maintenance.

she was working not yet.

she was working not yet.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register