pls guide

can a aggreieved franchise seek compensation from from his principal when the contract has been terminated due change in government rules, my brother was agent/franchise for a orgnaization . he was giving them bussiness for last 14 years & was paid 25% share from profit. he has set up his proper office & employed staff. now his contract has been snapped sighting change in government rules. how can i get some compensation for sudden loss of business?/

Lawyer/Fight for justice

I think in your agreement there must be clause of Arbitration.... If yes then you can claim compensation, by appointing Arbitartor with mutual consent.

otherwise you have to file civil proceedings under contract act...




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x