LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Debarati   18 July 2015

Please help

I am having ccases like 125, domestic violence, 498 against my husband. I dont really want a single penny from him, just wanted him and his family to realise their faults. But at this point I realise that they will never do it. Inspite he have file divorce petition. I dont want to give him divorce but I am having a daughter who is of 3 years and I alone take all care of her. I now with private not well to do job at this crisis time. i relised that he do not love me. 

I am in delima wheter to give him divorce, since the charges of cases is too much and I am struggling. My daughter is also growing. I feel he is with some other women. please sugest what should I do?

1) If I do not want to divorce throughout my life, is it possible?

2) If I die will it be possible for my parents to demand money from my husband for my daughter? and in which condition?

3) If I give him divorce and after certain years I die, will there be any option to ask money from him?(my parnts are not rich so they will not be able to spend much money on cases.)

I really dont want a penny neither divorce. But this point I feel he had never loved me, loves me and will never love me.I am not able to bear the court expenses, his harsh words and time wastage. Please sugest what should I do?

Learning

19 Replies

Prashant Ghai (Advocate) (PrashantGhai.com)     18 July 2015

I literally fail to understand as to why people (owing to the ill advice of few) just start running on a road without knowing or understanding it's end.

Although I completely support women equality and rights, but then why do women want to take "revenge" by implicating the other party in such a legal mess and while being completely obvilious to the fact that they themselves while running have fallen in a ditch and are sinking slowly.

Anyways, I don't wish to provide feedback on such a query. I'm sure somebody else will do the needful.

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     18 July 2015

Hello Debarati....

Firstly, here are the answers to your 3 questions :

Not at all possible. Court will not force your husband to live with such a cruel woman throughout his life.

2) If I die will it be possible for my parents to demand money from my husband for my daughter? and in which condition?

Your daughter will become orphan.

3) If I give him divorce and after certain years I die, will there be any option to ask money from him?(my parnts are not rich so they will not be able to spend much money on cases.)

Your daughter will become orphan.

If you fired 125, DV and 498 to make your daughter's father realize his faults then you are a great woman and India can be proud of you.

But you did not file these cases to make your daughter's father realize his faults.

You fired all these cases to humiliate, threaten your daughter's father, so that your daughter's father will either become slave to you or he will give you lot of money and divorce to you.

Because all your queries are aiming at putting your daughter's father in soup so that you can extract huge money from him.

In anywhere in your query, you did not explain why you fired all those criminal cases on your husband?

The biggest lie in your query is "I really dont want a penny neither divorce.".

Because all your 3 queries are aiming at putting your daughter's father in soup so that you can extract huge money from him.

You are ready to die to extract money from your husband. This is a suicide threat and is illegal.

You said "...the charges of cases is too much and I am struggling.".

Yes. The charges are too too much.

As much as a small girl trying to handle a "surface to air missile weapon" to shoot a airplane that flew her so far.

You mentioned that "But this point I feel he had never loved me, loves me and will never love me.".

But, Do you feel you ever loved him? loving him now? And will love him for ever?

If you feel you have some trust left on your husband and have love for your daughter, you should immediately do the following.

1.. Take steps to withdraw 125, DV and 498 that you fired on your daughter's father and his family members.

2.. Call your husband and inform him about your intentions to withdraw the cases and ask his willingness to talk about future plan.

3.. And you should give as much time required to your husband and his families to heal of their legal wounds.

4.. During this period, you should give your husband access to his beloved daughter.

5.. You have ABSOULTELY NO RIGHT to deny her father's access to your daughter.

6.. Then try your honest best to reunite with your husband.

If you cannot earn enough to take care of yourself and your daughter, then the next best person to do that is your husband.

Nobody else can be trusted in this world. Right?

Who else do you think will love and protect your daughter than your husband?

But if you feel you lost all trust on your husband and have NO LOVE for your daughter, then you are already on track.
Run all criminal cases on your husband and send him to jail.

Then you die, make your daughter orphan so that your aged parents can struggle to bring up your daughter.

This forum wishes that couples with kids, do their best to live together for the welfare of the kid and to save our beautiful tradition of marriage for the future generation.

Debarati   18 July 2015

Can you please tell me prashant sir that a women mostly brutally beaten by his husband and the brother in law laid hands on her. Mother in law and father in law abused the women because the marriage was just not of their choice. the husband also agrees that he never wanted to marry the girl. But he had slept with the girl before marriage. Today the women also feels that they just wanted money out of the relationship but still its strange to say that I LOVE MY HUSBAND. Is it not very strange to have no laws to wipe out this type of act of husbands. But I find that its very usual to have such reply from your side.

I expect a human answer not a in human answer. Just want a legal advise.

Debarati   18 July 2015

By the way Mr Prasad the system Engineer it seems that you know me a lot and my husband to answer such away.You are to give an answer not to humiliate me. 

I wish you should also have a daughter to feel the same that I am been felt. I have been physically and mentally tortured by my husband and in laws still I say that I LOVE HIM and its realy to boonto this world that love exits even in this situation.(one-side)

People like you and my huisbands are a curse to the whole world, this is just a reason why the marriages are breaking.

Please if you are a private detective do the detection secretly and reveal the truth or else dont comment.

Hi Debarati... I have written in my reply that,

But if you feel you lost all trust on your husband and have NO LOVE for your daughter, then you are already on track.
Run all criminal cases on your husband and send him to jail.

You said "People like you and my huisbands are a curse to the whole world, this is just a reason why the marriages are breaking."

Marriages fail because of women who fire criminal cases on husband whom they love but want to teach a lesson.

You started your query with "I am having ccases like 125, domestic violence, 498 against my husband.".

Now, you said "Is it not very strange to have no laws to wipe out this type of act of husbands."

You are not right ma'm.

There are plenty of laws [125, DV, 498] to wipe out such husbands.

You know them very well.

But there are not even a single law to wipe out an erring wife.

Do you know ma'm?

According to adultery law, the married man is punishable by law but the married woman who was party to the adultery is not punishable.

I have tried to give both legal and common man view ma'm. 

Everyone is the best judge of themselves.

Rupsa   18 July 2015

But there are not even a single law to wipe out an erring wife.

I feel you do not have a trust worthy wife but it does not mean that nobody has.

Yes you have laws then why are people not afraid to commet such crimes.

because of you who never wants to understand what is the problem how can this be resolved.

sending jail! can you stop a persons crime by sending him to jail

I say sir even this couldhave been done if you people dont admire the husbands who do this.

my husband is earning 50000 per month and i struggle to buy my daughter a good dress, aldultery? 125?DV?498? are you a lawyer did you really send anyone to jail on this basis but the women is on tears.

Now-a-days you people are using relationship dont put a real value to them.

I sugest please do have a human scense bring your humanity and then justify.

take regards................I think we are not enemies we are the most beautiful creation of god who can understand others please be understanding live let life love and let love , rather respect your love.

Hello Rupsa...

People are not afraid of crime because there are more false cases on innocent husbands than real cases on atrocious husbands/wives.

Again read my reply to Debarati and tell me whether you see human sense and humanity.

Below is my reply to Debarati :

" If you feel you have some trust left on your husband and have love for your daughter, you should immediately do the following.

1.. Take steps to withdraw 125, DV and 498 that you fired on your daughter's father and his family members.

2.. Call your husband and inform him about your intentions to withdraw the cases and ask his willingness to talk about future plan.

3.. And you should give as much time required to your husband and his families to heal of their legal wounds.

4.. During this period, you should give your husband access to his beloved daughter.

5.. You have ABSOULTELY NO RIGHT to deny her father's access to your daughter.

6.. Then try your honest best to reunite with your husband. "

Now Debarati has filed 3 criminal cases on her daughter's father. 125, DV and 498.

Tell me who demonstrates human sense here?

Regards to you as well.

Bottom line is that the right of every daughter and son should be preserved.

Every son and daughter born in this world should have access to both their mother and father every minute.

If parents deny this right to their child, both parents and kids should be sent to jail so that they have a chance to live as a family there.

ashwani (account executive)     18 July 2015

Waha.. itne women cell, women supporting law hote hue bhi inhe lagta h ki abhi kuch kami ha law m to, ek shaadi kr ke mentainance ka adhikar mil jaata hai, kartvyo ko koi nahi nibhana chahata, aisi narak ki jindagi se to jail hi achhi 498a and DV ke 98% cases fake hote hai, ye sab paiso ke liye karti hai or aap bhi 98% m aate ho. I am also a victim of 498a & dv.

ashwani (account executive)     18 July 2015

Waha.. itne women cell, women supporting law hote hue bhi inhe lagta h ki abhi kuch kami ha law m to, ek shaadi kr ke mentainance ka adhikar mil jaata hai, kartvyo ko koi nahi nibhana chahata, aisi narak ki jindagi se to jail hi achhi 498a and DV ke 98% cases fake hote hai, ye sab paiso ke liye karti hai or aap bhi 98% m aate ho. I am also a victim of 498a & dv.

Debarati   20 July 2015

Listen Mr. DV k cases aap logo ki attitude k lia hota hai. your attitude proves what you are. Aap sayed avi tak aap ne aap ko v thk se pahechana nehi and you say 98% of the DV are fake. this is the reason why girls are beeing raped, this is the reason why a son born because of his attitude can not think of their parents even before humiliating their wifes. Aap v DV k hi sikar ho na? then aap kaise free ghom rahe ho? laws are right? you should be really put inside the bars.

I again repeat try to get things understand problem kaha hai aur kyu hai? nahi to aap ek wife nei kisi k sath v kush nei rahe sakte ho.

Debarati   20 July 2015

you know how I was beaten by my husband and in laws Mr Prasad. I think this site is man domionated site. No body tryes to find a solution always quarrel even if they are not husband wife.

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     20 July 2015

"you know how I was beaten by my husband and in laws Mr Prasad."

Debarati, you did not mention the above in your first query.

You already filed 498A. Pursue the same and get justice for your self.

What more harrasment you can do for your daughter, husband and in-laws?

This site is not man dominated ma'm. But human dominated.

I am concerned that you have not taken time to understand any of my earlier replies.

If you want everyone here to give you ideas about how a woman should give suicide threats in a public site and loot money from her husband, this is not the site.

Debarati   20 July 2015

I dont understand that you want the India free from crime or you really want more and more desasters.

What more harrasment you can do for your daughter, husband and in-laws?

I had never asked you thet I want to file more cases and put him inside jail nor hang him out.

My questions were just:-(That too make make daughter secured) dont I have the rights to live a life without anyone harming my daughter and child?

I hope this time you should have peasence enough to understand.You humiated me . Did I? I can also tell you that you are not understanding to understand what really your wife wanted. Many of us want peace.

You know I have my brother in law whom I took for admission in CS, whom I love like my own brother but he never had thought a single time to raise hands on me.Did your Bhabi ever cleaned your undergarments? I did it with all my heart.

please dont show wrong path to all the visiters try to patch them up............you might not know the pain to be humiliated by the love you have sacrificed youself for.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More