I need help regarding certain queries for passport reissue and related:
1. My passport expires in June, 2009 and now I am planning to reissue the same.
2. I was deported from US due to a CIMT charge in Jan, 2009. While arrival at airport, I told customs that I overstayed and they bought my version. I did put the same in papers they asked to fill in.
3. My passport has no stamp of deportation from ICE (US Immigration) which is a blessing in disguise.
I went to passport office to check my deportation cost, but they told to me fill the form and then they will check. At the enquiry, the lady told me that usually foriegn goverments dont share the data but one guy said that they would have data provided Indian embassy in US has shared the data with them. I am confused! Pls. guide me.
In the passport reissue forms, I will speak the the truth that I was deported even though my passport doesnt have any stamp! Pls. let me know:
1. If Passport office would know the deportation cost?
2. Would I have any problem in getting the passport resissued?
3. Would there be any be travelling to China on business Visa. I am into s/w industry and need to travel
4. Can I put permanent address as current address? Can I be penalized due to this?
5. I am married now but dont have marriage certificate. Can be penalized if I dont disclose in the form that i am married now?
Pls. guide me as I need your help! Seniors and experts - needs you advice on laws.
Thanks in advance