parents discharged from 498a what are next steps?

Hello there Experts,

My Parents were recently disharged from the false 498a and 406, I was however been discharged only for 406,

What are the next steps now that we are discharge from the false offenses filed aganist us?

Me and my father are suffering from a herediatry brain disorder called as Cerebral Ataxia, so we cannot go the court, she has filed the cases obivuisoly at her home turf, which is 1500 lms away from us, so its impossible for us to go there, under any circumatnces, due to this brain disorder we cannot walk, our speech is slury.

We have already submitted, all the govt, medical certificates, in the Hon.Court,

Request you all experts to please post their advise on the above?

Thanks in advance,



You can approach High Court for quashing. 


Deputy Manager

First, get a medical certificate of your desease from some approved specialist and then approach the H.C. for quashing the false case.
Deputy Manager

The medical certificate will help you in quashing the false case.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu