LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MD.SIRAJUDDIN (SUPERINTENDENT)     21 December 2009

POWER OF ATTORNEY WHILE LEAVING COUNTRY

My son may leave for Canada for higher studies by the end of this month. I have applied to two banks to avail study loan. It is likely to take further time to get the loan sanctioned. I intend to apply to one or two more banks as the banks to which I have already applied may raise quries about my property or the course for which my son is going to Canada. I want to sign a power of attorney with my son so that I should be able to pursue the study loan which has already been applied and also I should be able to apply fresh loans based on the power of attorney. I should be able to do any legal act on behalf of my son in case of requirement. The power of attorney may be of general nature and specially it should support my loan requirements. I should be able to withdraw laon amount for sending it to my son whenever he need it.  I want to know which is the proforma of general power of attorney which will supprt my purpose and whether any special precaution be taken while signing it and that Whether  the deed is required to be registered. Whether Photos of the person giving power and the person receiving power are to be affixed on the agreement.

Learning

1 Replies

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     25 December 2009

There is a Profrma GPA in Each Bank for loan - GPA - You can use the GPA proforma issued by the  respective Bank and get it  executed by your son and file the original beofre the Said bank and the GAP Holder can execute loan docuemtns onn behlaf of the Student for edcuation loans . This GPA  may be executed  before your son leave India and in consultation of the Bank Manager !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register