Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sid (HR-executive)     30 May 2013

Non payment telephone bill

Hi sir/madam,

in the starting i was using a data card based on that reliance provider had given me a offer of a sim stating a plan specialy for me something bla bla. when i got first bill i realized that it was high cost i checked the bill where i find the plan which they offered me is different and the plan which they bill me is different i wrote many mails and contact customer care too.. but its no use they say to pay bill  i have not paid yet but am getting msg stating that legal action will be taken under 406,415-E of ipc and going to final the case in the court for Rs.2750/- and additional charges of the court cases too.

1. actualy its mistake of their dealers who gave me wrong plan which is not existing (but i dont have any proof , i had a doubt so only i ask that dealers executive to send me a mail of the offer but she was go on saying that this but finaly said she cant sent. she said she will there if any problem but now her no is not in use )

2. even they started blocking my data card too even i was paying my data card bill for next two months. so that too i stoped to pay as their is no meaning to pay the data card bill bcoz of they started blocking this when i ask they use to say both connection is under one bill no.

3. for mails they have not supported me with proper reasons or discount to pay the bill

Pls suggest on this how to go about it.

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     30 May 2013

you need to respond their legal notice through an Advocate asap as they might proceed ahead by filing the case and if they do, then you would you would have your defense ready.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

sid (HR-executive)     30 May 2013

Hi rohit,

but am not that much sound to pay all the stuff, today i got msg that he filed the case in court. is there any other option to close this

RAJESH KHANNA mob 09780573241 (AS PRATICE LAWYER AT LUDHIANA)     30 May 2013

HERE IS NOTHING TO AFRAID  SO MANY TIMES MY CLIENT ALSO RECEIVED BOGUSS CALL FOR SUIT IS PENDING IN CONSUMER COURT FOR RELIANCE BILLS.

NOW YOU ONLY REPLY TO LEGAL NOTICE SINCE COMPANY IS ON FALT OF PROVIDING YOU WRONG PLAN ,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register