Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nisanth kumar   24 June 2015

Need legal advice and lawyer in 498a case

Hi,

My current status: 2 days back judge issued ‘Non Bailable Warrant’.

My Requirement:

1)I need proper legal advice as well as good experience lawyer to handle my situation without my presence in court, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh.

2)How long I can be in NBW without affecting and when can I go back to India?

3)What will be situation of the people which has given surety for my bail and my parents?

4)Judge is rudely asking my presence so without my presence how can it be call off NBW?

5)How can we make it to start trail in court?. Right now my wife has to give witness but instead of that they are playing game that they want to settle out-of-court once I go there, but I don’t want to settle this matter out of court. Actually this is their plan from beginning of my problems that they are expecting huge money settlement if say no to reconciliation). They themselves know that this case will discharge from court. Here one important point is that Judge is also insisting to settle out-of-court to favor my wife even though he knows this case is false and baseless.

Two days back in court, my lawyer said no-reconciliation and want to proceed for trail but immediately judge checked with my wife arranged-PP and they replied that if I go there they want to settle and looking for my presence. Then Judge immediately issued NBW.

Details:

-------------

On Aug/2012, my wife filed false 498A (Dowry Harassment) case in India against me and my family (parents, sisters, brother-in-law’s and my maternal uncle), and we were arrested and I jailed three days (All my sisters, brother-in-laws and my maternal uncle removed from Charge sheet).

After few days my wife filed DVC (Domestic Violence) case on Sep/2012 and it got revoked on 2014.

Now 498A case is still running.

In mean time I came to US for job purpose and I’m in US now. My wife knows that my company send me to US and now they changed their mind to continue marital life with me. In 498-case my examination has done on Aug/2014 (I came back to India and went to US again after examination).

I have not been attending court from past 10 months for 498A case. My wife supposed to give witness in court but in spite of that they are putting pressure to come back to India and asking my opinion about reconstitution. After I went to jail I decided not to lead marital life with her at any circumstances, even court convicted or if they hang me I will be ready and happy but not leading life with my wife at all. My in-laws are in high-end real-estate business, they are very rich, and have political power, they influenced everybody. Now they are influencing differently with women sentiment that they want to lead marital life with me and getting sympathy from everybody. Jude has been asking my opinion from my parents, asking me to come to court in person and they all are putting pressure to my parents as well.

According the court process which I know, at the present my wife should give witness instead of that they are all putting pressure and asking me come to India. I work in MNC Company in US and my project takes another 6 months to complete; now I can’t go back to India. Even if I go to India and not returned back on time, it will be big impact to Company and my carrier. I know that if I go to India my in-laws as well as Judge can do any kind of thing to stop me in India itself.

I kindly request you to please give me legal advice and also need good lawyer to take-up this case.

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Dhanya   24 June 2015

S-498 is domestic violanace case where wife files against husband. There are many online legal advice forums avaiable, you please go through www.pathlegal.in

PathLegal is a well know free online legal forum wihihc has great quality. Also you may find few more,

www.lawlayman.com

www.legalhelpindia.com

rajagopal.s (Lawyer.)     24 June 2015

Hi 

I am based at hyderabad and can help by taking your case at High court and also at your district court. please do contact me at rajgopal@legalwin.in or on my mobile 9704772200

rajagopal.s (Lawyer.)     24 June 2015

I am based at hyderabad and can help by taking your case at High court and also at your district court. please do contact me at rajgopal@legalwin.in or on my mobile 9704772200

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register