Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

leopold   22 March 2018

Name change in legalheir certificate

Dear sir/Mdm,
my Mom expired on 2012 and we had got a legal Hier certificate on 2014 and currently when we decided to sell a property on her name , the registrar find out a that my Mothers name was wriiten with her Initial expansion on the property document and where as in the legalheir certificate it is written shortly with her initial.i.e. in the property document it is mentioned as Sagaya mary and in the Legal Heir certificate it has written S.Mary. kindly advice us what are the procedures to correct the name . when i approached Tashildhar office they said to make the name correction on the Death certificate from the corporation records. when we approached corporation office they are delaying the process by saying difficult to find the records .kindly guide me what to do.
regards

leopold

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 March 2018

The name is death certificate, property documents, legal heir certificate should be as per KYC docs or ‘officially valid documents’ for identity …e.g; Aadhar Card, Voter card etc

While applying for Legal heir certificate the applicant must have attached copy of such docs….

If name if such docs is ‘Sagaya Mary’ then IT cannot be S.Mary in legal heir certificate…

Check in your copies of forms submitted by you.

If IT is an error by O/o Tehsildar or authority that issued legal heir certificate, approach for correction…

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 March 2018

For property as well ‘officially valid documents’ for identity …must have been submitted…

If IT is an error by O/o SRO approach for correction…

The affidavit of person being one and same may be accepted…

Approach your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity and specializing in such/civil matters….and worth his/her salt

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     23 March 2018

All d family members who are legal heirs can give notarised affadavit that S.Mary and Sagaya Mary is one and same and wife of so and so and present before d S R O.Pl.note that the notarised affadavit is legally valid document.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register