Name change in all certificates

Hello Sir, I want to change my full name in my all certificates (10th,12th,graduation) is it possible ? i had gone to JAC and i asked them for changing my full what should i do.... they said u cant change your full name.... your name will be the same as your registration slip.... anyone can help me in this case ? 


Not possible. You can change your name in future only.


Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

You have to apply in, near Central prison, Chanchal guda, Hyderabad, for gazette notification for change of name. There is a procedure get application from govt. press and follow as per the instructions in the application.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu