LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BABU [BHAIYYA] RAMPURWALE   14 August 2018

My sister beaten thrown out of house of husbaand

My sistar thrown out of husband house forcefully.  She got one child 7 years.  Now what to do?

Husband saiid is not taking her backside.  We want to go police. Bit will be it useful? Hw ot go in this time.  Somebody help.  We contact lawyer also.  Laweyer tell to file dowry case and domestic violence case and give police contlaint.  waht to do. in this case? guide.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Varun Vij (Advocate)     14 August 2018

Hello!

I would suggest have a meeting with the husband and try to resolve issue amicably. Look what is the issue work it out.

Worse case  If your sister insists to file for divorce, you can file divorce citing various grounds like haressment. domestic violence etc. You will have to prove certain contentions. A police complaint will result in criminal case. Rather cite these grounds in Divorce Petition.   

Kalpesh   15 August 2018

Babu  Sir,

you have bluntly written that your sister was thrown out of her matrimonial home. Fine. You are planning to go to the police, the lawyers etc. did you find out from  your sister what exactly happened? Find  out.  And cross check with the other side. Hope your brother in law was sane when he married your sister. Well no sane person will throw his wife out without ample reason. I presume you are her unmarried younger brother. If married, you will surely have an inkling as to how these madams go about  their lives. And you won’t be writing. Go to the police or court and she is going to be a noose around your neck.  If after eight years , if she can’t get along with husband she will not get along with your future wife also. I don no about your sister, but you sure, are couting trouble.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register