Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sai (NA)     22 October 2014

My husband put owner's signature in rental agreement

Hi,

My husband and myself has been separated 2 years ago. I found that my husband himself has put owners signature on the Rental agreement and has written some statement as if the owner had written.

I showed the Rental agreement to the Owner and she firmly said, she has not signed in the rental agreement. 

Could you please tell me, what legal action I can take against him for mis-using Owners' signature and submittting in the court?

Learning

6 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     22 October 2014

Dear,

He has created a forged document and used forged signature just to hares.

Adv Kapil Chandna

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     22 October 2014

Your query is selective, if you are sure about the document, you can request the court to disallow , as this evidence is forged. Then the onus falls on you to prove the same with the help of house owner. If you are able to establish the same in the court, it might substantiate your claim in that case.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 October 2014

You are not disclosing full facts so no view can be formed. It is not clear how are you affected by this agreement.

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     22 October 2014

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ? 

DO YOU WANT  TO LEADS THE FAMILY LIFE ALONG WITH   YOUR HUSBAND ?

IF YOU WANTS DIVORCE YOU CAN FILE A DIVORCE PETITION AGAINST YOUR HUSBAND.  NOW IT IS VERY EASY TO GET DIVORCE IN THE COURT . 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 October 2014

If this rental agreement was  not signed by the owner, only she can disown the same before the court by deposing her evidence, you have to arrange for making her as a witness from your side and ask her to depose the evidence accordingly.  Will the owner agree to come to the court on your request?  In what way the said rental agreement is going against you?, are you not staying in the said tenanted premise?  You may furnish more details for proper opinion in furtherance.

gd dy (gd dy)     07 January 2015

@ queriest::
frm ur query, u r seperated frm ur hubby since 2 yrs. and his act if doesnot concern u thn on wht grnd u want to tk objection ?
pl. specify so tht seniors can help u.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register