My gf is filing rape case for not marrying her How to defen?

My girlfriend is a Dalit . I�m is Balija. We have been in love for an year . Both families agreed for the marriage from past on year. They asked us to wait for my sister marriage. The next day me and my girlfriend got into fight which lead things ugly at his home. Now my family is not ready for marriage. They are telling She is not correct girl. I can�t go against the family . We have been like a wife and husband. She has anger issues . I used to understand her well now I can�t convince anymore and i don�t want o marry her . We were in physically relationship for 12 months. She�s changed and she can�t understand me well and I never been happy in relationship. I was only trying to convince himself for my peace of mind. Since my parents also knows abt her unstableness now i dont want to take changes to marry me and take her burden since caste gonna be major issue . What will happen if she files case against me & my father along with newly marrried sister. How can I save myself and family. Should I go court and try telling the issues we had . How can I defends myself

Defend the rape case, like a rape case. Because you had s*xual intercourse with the girl on the promise of marriage. When you were having s*xual intercourse with the girl, then she wasn't SC, but now she is SC and you are higher caste Hindu. What a disgraceful thinking of us Hindus.

I wanted to marry her and build a family. Now she fought with me on my sisters marriage. Now my relatives knows abt her anger and unstabless . I�m unable to control my relatives since they r telling she�s not the correct girl for my family.

As marriage has not conducted if she goes to court then engage eminent advocate and defend the case.as she is not daughter in law to Ur parents what case can she file against them .don't be in imaginery world that if she does this type or that type.try to face consequences.

I�m scared of it . I have been with her physically for 12 months and my sister knew abt my physical relationship as well. She have all kind of photos and hotel bills to prove that she�s innocent. How can I help myself !

U have refused to marry her for her arrogance you also collect evidence of her arrogance nature.no one cud force u to marry her w ait for some time situation may clear.if she goes to court it takes yrs to end judiciary is not so speed.she may be hurry.but no one cooperates her.every thing depends on money ,muscle ,power etc etc.

Why would govt won�t cooperate a woman . Indian laws are favourable only for women. If she drag me to court . My job will go to toss also my father is govt employee. He will loose job too . Our reputation also will go and top of that my sis got married recently . It will affect to my sister new family also . Should I think all of this now ?

As u have not legallymarried no relationship has been created only live in relationship.on this ground they cannot take any action against ur parents or siblings they can take action against u only..contact eminent family advocate to clear Ur doubts.

Yes . I�m trying to get legal help . Am I spoiling a girl life ? Cz I involved her family and my family after knowing her caste Bt now things got bad . I�m unable to come to conclusion

shashi dhara sir plz advice me also

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu