mutual concent

Hi I live in canada right now and I want to file a petition for divorce decree certificate under mutual concentrate. And I will be able to do it by the end of next month. But the problem is that I live outside of India and my wife lives in India and to do a further procedure do I have to be in India or someone like my dad who has been given a power of attorney can file a petition on my behalf. Can you please suggest me write way to do it because I am not able to go india for reasons



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x