Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Legal terrorism : Book Released : Dhara ME CHUPA BHANWAR

Legal terrorism : Book Released : BOOK TITLE: "Dhara ME CHUPA BHANWAR"

Publisher Website: https://allayvalley.com/newarrivals.htm

Company Overview: DHAARA ME CHHIPA BHANWAR

Authored By: Ashesh Sharma Life is a journey. Every human being has their own chosen path to partake in this journey with grace, contentment and happiness. We all cross some milestones in our life journey to accomplish the ultimate goal of happiness of our near and dear ones and ourselves. The birth of a child, its education, employment and then marriage, these are some of the milestones which we come across in the journey of life. What happens when the institution of marriage turns into an ugly battle and this battle reaches the court and they misuse law to threaten husband and his kin. “DHAARA ME CHHIPA BHANWAR” shows the true picture of this battle. It highlights that how “Dhaara (Act / Indian Penal Code section) IPC sec.498 A” works as legal terrorism. A law which has made for protection of women, to get justice in face of harassment / cruelty, is now been using by them to torture, to harass their husbands, elderly in laws and innocent relatives including minor children. At the ages when the parents want to take rest and spend their life with their son and family, they have to go through this disgraceful, distressful and sheer traumatic journey of jails and courts. The story of Prerak (main character) shows that how this law can turn a productive member or asset of the society / country into a killer or criminal. Irony of the judicial system is that majority of the time mother gets the custody of the child without enquiring about her intentions / integrity; this has been shown in book so beautifully that you actually feel the pain of the father. The book never says that this law should be omitted but it rather demands for amendments and gender-neutrality and time-bound justice to get rid of the “chhipa bhanwar” (hidden whirlpool) out of this dhaara (Acts), so that actual victims can use it and can get justice. It asks for the gender neutral law so that misuse of these acts can be stopped. “Experience is the child of thought and thought is the child of action”. (Benjamin Disrael). The above quote is truly depicted by the Author of DHAARA ME CHHIPA BHANWAR... Ashesh Sharma, needless to say that he has good potential as a writer of Hindi fiction. His novels are so close to reality that readers relate themselves to the characters of the novels. DHAARA ME CHHIPA BHANWAR is his recent work of social fiction and it portrays the true picture of IPC 498 A (dowry harassment) and how this act, which was made for the protection of women, became an assassins weapon, in the hands of the people, who cannot be termed as human beings, irrespective of their gender. (read less) DHAARA ME CHHIPA BHANWAR by- Ashesh Sharma Life is a journey. Every human being has their own chosen path to partake in this journey with grace, contentment and happiness. We all cross some milestones in our life journey to accomplish the ultimate goal of happiness of our near and dear ones and ourselves. The birth of a child, its education, employment and then marriage, these are some of the milestones which we come across in the journey of life.

Mission: To spread awareness of today's failures in marriages and broken families.

Products: 
A Hindi Novel

Release date: This book will be released in a press conference, in Jaipur, tentatively on 15th. September 2010. (will inform readers of more about release date soon and distribution network accordingly)

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

Author: Ashesh Sharma
Language: Hindi
Code No : AV0057
Pages: 292
Price: Rs. 250.00

Publishers: https://allayvalley.com/newarrivals.htm

(Guest)

But most people prefer to live with terrorisms of various hues. So legal terrorism also will stay along with other terrorisms at least for now. Wish, members here contradict my statement.

(Guest)

I look forward to read the book.

Jogeshwar Ji,

Your statement that 'most of the people choose to live with Terrorism'  is true.  I think thats where the role of ledarship comes - it is the leadership of the cause who has to realise that every movement starts small - and they have to garner broader acceptance.  If  one is looking for broad based support in the beginning then forget about  achieving cause. Every movement -  right from  getting your family  accept  and unorthodox   idea  to  india's freedom struggle,  started small. Here I would like to remind a famous saying

'Main to Akela hi chala tha ........ Manjilein Banati Gayi, Karwan Badhata Gaya'

So  it is OK that most people are currently living  with 498A legal terrorism.

We will have to show preservence, dedication to the cause, work with actual numbers and examples and never loose moral compass.

Look forward to contribute to this cause so that we can make our Indian Family a better instituation for all its members

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     08 September 2010

Dear Dr.Arun Sir, I would surely like to have a copy of the same as my constant companion. Please reserve a copy for me and let me know the price please.

(Guest)

Legal terrorism gained wide currency in India with the Indian Supreme Court's verdict in 2005 in Sushil Kumar Sharma Vs. Union of India (UOI) and Ors case on Jul 19 2005. In the course of delivering its judgment the court observed that the misuse of anti-dowry provisions with oblique motives have the potential to unleash a "Legal Terrorism" and that the provisions are intended to be used as a shield and not an assassin's weapon. In the course of the judgment the court has also recognized the impact of this "Legal Terrorism" on the accused. It acknowledges that acquittal of the accused does not in all cases wipe out the ignominy suffered during and prior to trial and sometimes adverse media coverage adds to the misery.

This has since become a defining phrase for highlighting the misuse of laws such as 498a and Domestic Violence Act,2005.

If you Search Legal terrorism in Google 

You find DHAARA ME CHHIPA BHANWAR That is IPC 498 A.

After reading this link 

You are in tension, feel pain –This situation occur only when all women in India read this link but perphaps its not possible in india.

( Dummies-guide-How-to-file-S-498a-IPC-the-better-way) https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Dummies-guide-How-to-file-S-498a-IPC-the-better-way--23055.asp  

But don’t worry. Read this link https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/How-to-prove-Section-498-A-charges--23761.asp    How-to-prove-Section-498-A-charges

and you feel  comfortable.(Thanks to Dr. Arun Kumar and  Prabhakar )

Many of us condemned 498 A but neither we have to condemned nor favor it(Be Neutral) as Law have no eyes who is good or bad it depends on the person Who interpret the law and give relief to the victims either wife or husband.

(Guest)

What is more correct?

By and largr, Indian husbands are hen-pecked.

By and large,Indian husbands are chauvinists.

(Guest)

D Arun ji,U are raising a very much valid issue,wide misuse of a faulty law 498,must be amended without delay,Ur research is really very deep and meaningful all the times.I would buy this book asap.

Support U,hope soon this foolish law would be abolished.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register