LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (xyz)     05 November 2013

Land partition

my grand father had 50 acre land. He has 5 sons and 3 daughters. After his death, my grandmother wants to distribute the land among 3 sons only. Is there any law that rest of 2 sons can also get their rights? please give me answer.

Learning

2 Replies

Kolla V. Raman (Founder Chairman of Global Lgal Services)     05 November 2013

Your grand father was the absolute owner of property 50 acres land your grand mother does not have right to distribute to 3 sons. Under Hindu Succession Act,  1956 amended 2005 all sons  & daughters are coparceners  by birth and are entitled  for equal share of your grand father property.

SANDEEP KUMAR GUPTA (jr TELECOM OFFICER)     05 November 2013

kindly advice regarding LONG TERM CAPITAL GAIN 1,SUNITA GUPTA W/O SANDEEP & Dr sukhi PURCHASE PLOT NO-79 IN 2006 TOTAL COST RS-8,50,000/- thro mutual agreement ,purchase and transfer 2,SANDEEP PURCHASE PLOT NO-80 IN2007 TOTAL COST RS-17,08,780- IF BOTH OF US REPLASE PLOT WITH EACH OTHER IN APRIL-2013 THRO FULL & FINAL PAYMENT AGREEMENT WITH POSSESSION AND TRANSFER IN GOVT DEPT / TEHCIL (CIRCLE RATE 50LAKH) TO GET BENEFIT OF SEC-54 LTCG EXEMPTED SANDEEP CONSTRUCT HOUSE WITH 10LAKH IN 2013 on plot-79 SUNITA GUPTA W/O SANDEEP CONSTRUCT ONE ROOM SET WITH RS-15 LAKH IN FEB-2015 on plot-80 AND GET BENEFIT OF SEC-54 LTCG EXEMPTED kindly advice 1, if agreement at CICLE RATE 50LAKH 2,if agreement at market rate 70 LAKH IS THEIR ANY OTHER LEGAL HARDEL / PROBLEM sandeepgupta03@yahoo.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register