Jurisdiction of recovery certificate from consumer court


Please tell me if district consumer court of maharashtra can issue recovery certificate to a district collector of another state e.g. bhopal(m.p.) to recover the compensation from a trader in bhopal which was awarded to a complainant?

Will this recovery certificate be binding upon the district collector of another state?

practising Advocate

If the orders of the district consumer forum are not comlied with , one you should move under section 27 of the consumer protection Act.That path shall be more effective.

Total likes : 1 times


Yes,Award can be executed and for its execution if same has been sent to any court/authority, the court or Authority is legally bound  to get the .same executed.

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu