judgement required!

WE all know it very well that one cannot directly file Crl. Misc. Writ Petition or PIL directly in supreme court before invoking the same in high court but what to do in such a situation where Chief Justice of High Court and Hon'ble registrar of high court by themselves are party to the writ petiton. Please support me with judgements. Warm regards, Nitin Gupta Advocate Contact No. 9411051543

This type of the article is related to the justice and it is a very sensitive topic. You try to give authentic information in this article and I really admire that you give so accurate information and I perfer to join this http://essaysmama.com/ website which is easy to meet qualified assistance. So, thank you for sharing this wonderful article.


Sounds good




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x