Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shri   29 May 2016

Judgement copy

Hi,

Can anyone help me in getting Certified Judgement Copy of a divorce. Please let me know how much it might cost and what is the procedure in getting the same.

I don't have access to the lawyer who fought the case at the moment.

Learning

5 Replies

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     29 May 2016

You can get it yourself. Go to the concerned court and apply for a certified copy of the order. You can get the application form from the stamp vendor. Submit the filled in application with requisite court fee to the copy section. It does not cost much, Depends on the no of pages and the urgency.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 May 2016

If the court is in e-court, then you may be able to downlaod from website.

Take help of a lawyer if you are unable to download.

Or obtain certified copy from court.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 May 2016

You can get it through online. browse www.ecourts.gov.in

shri   29 May 2016

Thanks very much. I don't mind going to the Karnataka High Court and get it myself.

I hope it is not mandatory for me to hire a lawyer to get one. Can anyone tell me what is the procedure? whom should i contact to get the Certified Order Copy.

I have downloaded the Order Copy which i downloaded from the internet. I want to get an Certified Order Copy from the High Court.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 May 2016

Visit High court Copy application ection office. Take copy application and fill it properly fix a adhevssive stamp of the court which is available in the court premises and submit there only. You will get in a week. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register