LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abdul (MD)     25 January 2013

Jihad of a father!

The Arabic word JIHAD means “Holy War” and it also means “ To Strive & To Struggle” !!!

A father, one who was filled with pride on seeing his children, who was filled with hope for their future, who had dreams and goals for his offspring’s stands isolated and shattered now.

His dreams, hopes, pride shattered because of a woman’s inflated ego, her supremacy and her serious incompetence to survive in matrimony, her sole decision made overnight separates a loving father from his own children whom he fathered with care, love and affection.

Then this man known as father runs from pillar to post with eyes filled with tears, heart bleeding to death, he bowed head,  hands folded in front of Relatives, Lawyers, Police men and Judiciary, his self esteem destroyed but with the hope that someone somewhere may help him get his children back and that he will not lose them forever, his only reason to live was forcefully taken from him.

He pleads, he begs for that one phone call, that one glimpse of his beloved children and he is completely at the mercy of someone whom he offered his life and trusted without holding back, now this wife and her relatives torment the father to even associate with his own children briefly, he has to tear himself from his children when the given time to him is up, he lives on for the next time / visitation. He fears what if his children slowly forget him and stop yearning to be with him, he lives life nervously.

For a man who is deserted by his wife for no real reasons, he should be happy that such a woman left him and he should carry on gleefully but no he doesn’t for the love of his children, he faces false 498a, 406 and DV cases against him, he tolerates shabby treatment which bruises his ego and self esteem meted to him by investigation officers and others of his kind but he goes on as his faith in Almighty and the Judiciary keeps his hopes alive.

He fights, he struggles and he is willing to cut himself into pieces to get his children back, his fight goes on!

My post is not to imply that every 498a and other cases are false but majority are and I don’t say that all divorce / separations are unwarranted , there are genuine cases but there are many cases where a man is destroyed for no fault of his and for the sole reason he married a wrong woman!

I’m a father who made the mistake of marrying a wrong woman, a wrong choice who was loved immensely by me, whose every wish was fulfilled beyond my reach and my children who were my soulmates, today for the only reason that her inefficiency to stay married and adjust in matrimony, a inflated ego and feminism has taken precedence over staying married and fostering a family.

Today this father is kept away from his two children for no faults of theirs and his, they three longing and craving to be each other and yet ruthless in laws continue their atrocities and this father braves the storm in hope that truth will prevail and justice will be rendered.

I pray for all the flawless fathers that for sure Almighty is there and he is all knowing and he will do justice and the guilty will be punished and you will get your children whom you love in abundance, to all the fathers be brave, be strong and fight all odds, remember we are not fighting to prove a point or vendetta, we are fighting for our children who are in wrong hands, who upbringing and future is in serious jeopardy, we will have no answer when our child grows up and asks “ father you left us without a fight?????”

I will fight against the cruelty and injustice done to me by my own better half and I will fight legally, righteously and I will win it Inshallah, to my children out there somewhere, my loved ones have patience, Abba is struggling to be with you and we will be together forever soon!

Keep the Jihad against injustice and cruelty and false allegations on my friends!

Regards

Abdul.

Learning

2 Replies

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     25 January 2013

It appears that you the father who is narrating in third person sense. Well, thousand of case u/s 498-A, 406, I.P.C. u/s 125 Cr.P.C. and under DV Act  are being litigated all over in Indian Courts. It also appears that the ruling govt. is more sympathetic to woemn gender 's woes. C.O.I. does not tolerate  genderisim  either by way in caste creed or colur. The man-women gender is not a constitutional terms for addressing we the people as the citizens of Inda which include one and all whther he or she.  Legislative laws are to be honoured by all citizens unless they are in contradiction with the Fundamental Rights. You can move an application before the High Court to order the trial court to  let you meet your children once every week. This request cannot be refused at any stage of the litigation. Consult a lawyer who is representing you in the mentioned case. Do not drop down your Heart. Inshallah, if God wishes you will be with your childeren when they become major and need be under the control of their mother and your estarnged wife. Where there is a Will there is way. Do not feel desperate. The burden of proof is on you to prove that you had not committd any cruelty as that is defined u/s 498-A. Regarding Diviorce, if relgious customs do provide this kind of relief then you may proceed in that direction and lawfully annul your marraige by agreeing to pay the alimony money that which may have been decided while getting married. 

Have a Heart Foundation (Sales & Mktng)     26 January 2013

All you need is patience & a never give up attitude.. hire a good lawyers to fight your case.. 

Also find enclosed herewith attached CHILD ACCESS & CUSTODY GUIDELINES (Approved by Bombay High Court) this will help you further.

Attached File : 189262534 child access & custody guidelines- book.pdf downloaded: 125 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register