LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

IwanttoKnow (NA)     22 February 2017

Husband disposing property after receiving crpc 125 notice

How can I make sure that my husband does not try to dispose off his property/salary/take loans just to get away with maintenance cost?

Learning

21 Replies

IwanttoKnow (NA)     22 February 2017

I have no other option to recover stolen property from him. he is ot giving me my things back. and the dowry he took from my parents.

as for work, I am a student

(Guest)

Your stories never seem to end and so do your queries, put them in one page rather than opening many pages.

IwanttoKnow (NA)     23 February 2017

I want you learned men to believe that I've legitimate reasons and the last resort to go to the court. All attempts to settle amicably have been tried and already wasted lot of time on them, hence going to courts. Trust me, not liking it! But it's something that is necessary otherwise wouldn't be doing. I know there are lot of propaganda about women extorting money, but believe me there are real crooked men out there too! I happened to have one against me. Sheet unluck!

I want you learned men to believe that I've legitimate reasons and the last resort to go to the court. All attempts to settle amicably have been tried and already wasted lot of time on them, hence going to courts. Trust me, not liking it! But it's something that is necessary otherwise wouldn't be doing. I know there are lot of propaganda about women extorting money, but believe me there are real crooked men out there too! I happened to have one against me. Sheet unluck!

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     23 February 2017

Madam, You had better collect valid and tangible evidence to prove your grievances and place it before the Hon. Court, and try for the best settlement. Good luck, Kishor Mehta
1 Like

Yes sir! I'm trying that ! Hopefully I have solid proofs

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Qwerty
How can I make sure that my husband does not try to dispose off his property/salary/take loans just to get away with maintenance cost?

Married life requires unending adjustment and understanding with each other.

Ab ek hi kahani sau different angle se likh ke, Saabeet kya hoga?  You could not adust with husband, for that what can court do?  If you were to live with your husband you would have adjusted with him with whatever he could offer, job, no job, etc.  Fact is you could not adjust with him and he could not adjust with you.  FOr people like you only family courts are built.  Here also adjustment will continue to be base story.  He offer one story to court, court listen that.  You offer counter story.  Court  listen that.  Point is you basically cant adjust anywhere and in any situation.  For that what can court do?  Take some money from husband and resolve matter instead of opening hundred threads.  I feel you crossed 35 years of age, hence its become fultime work to pursue this matter.  If you are well under 35 years of age, then simply settle matter with what you get (as one time settlement money) take divorce and find another guy and marry, produce kid, lead successful marital human life.  What I mean to say is, stratergies, counter stratergies etc will only fill advocate pocket with money, instead of showing this smartness in formulating stratergies and seeking help from legal website etc, same energy could have been put to use in saving marriage right?  If there is chance of reunion and if you are above 35 years of age, fall to husbands feet and apoligise for everything and continue happy marital life with him.  Simply why waste life of yours in court halls.

Time and tide wait for none.

Sir, with all due respect, please DO NOT respond to my thread(s). You've your concerns way out of line. So, I'm not reading your arguments which don't definitely seem to be advices. We have no personal vendetta , so please let it be! Peace!
1 Like

(Guest)
Sir, with all due respect, please DO NOT respond to my thread(s). You've your concerns way out of line. So, I'm not reading your arguments which don't definitely seem to be advices. We have no personal vendetta , so please let it be! Peace!

Madam please DONT READ THIS REPLY,

This is the exact reason why you are having trouble in your matrimonial life.  Try to be reasonable in your approach towards anything, each situation will smoothly sail.  Dont have unreasonable expectations in marital life, they are the ones which make life of husband and life spoil.

Originally posted by : Helping Hand !

Madam please DONT READ THIS REPLY,

This is the exact reason why you are having trouble in your matrimonial life.  Try to be reasonable in your approach towards anything, each situation will smoothly sail.  Dont have unreasonable expectations in marital life, they are the ones which make life of husband and life spoil.

I will remember your advice. but do not force me with bullying comments! thanks

(Guest)

Originally posted by : Helping Hand !

Originally posted by : Qwerty Sir, with all due respect, please DO NOT respond to my thread(s). You've your concerns way out of line. So, I'm not reading your arguments which don't definitely seem to be advices. We have no personal vendetta , so please let it be! Peace! Madam please DONT READ THIS REPLY,This is the exact reason why you are having trouble in your matrimonial life.  Try to be reasonable in your approach towards anything, each situation will smoothly sail.  Dont have unreasonable expectations in marital life, they are the ones which make life of husband and life spoil.

I will remember your advice. but do not force me with bullying comments! thanks

How sweet.. you read my reply.. wink

Anyway thanks for reading

Sure ; anytime ! I'm respectful of people's feelings ! My bad!

IwanttoKnow (NA)     24 February 2017

Thanks sir! I see the sincerity with which you are suggesting me and I am thankful to you for sharing your experence with me. I wish I wasnt in this situation; my life has been made hell and all possibility of amicably settling this has been exhausted, with ofcurse time lost.

I have been frauded for money(dowry), so It was and will be futile to expect an amicable settlement with someone whose intention was fraud to begin with!

looking ahead of all the trauma I have gone through, trying is all I can do now; ultimately, its the destiny which takes us wherever it wants!

Thanks again!

(Guest)
Thanks sir! I see the sincerity with which you are suggesting me and I am thankful to you for sharing your experence with me. I wish I wasnt in this situation; my life has been made hell and all possibility of amicably settling this has been exhausted, with ofcurse time lost.

I have been frauded for money(dowry), so It was and will be futile to expect an amicable settlement with someone whose intention was fraud to begin with!

looking ahead of all the trauma I have gone through, trying is all I can do now; ultimately, its the destiny which takes us wherever it wants!

Thanks again!

One cant put blame on destiny.  What determines our present is the acts of our past.  Wrong decisions, bad results, bad present, bad future.  Good decisoins, well thought decisoins... good results.. bright present, brighter future.

Anyway whats done is done, try to mend your ways and all will be well in the future. Remeber in marriage it takes two to tango.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register