Help needed

Hi, i am 27 year old girl i am in a relationship with a guy from last one year from a matrimonial site our kundli was not matching but the guy convinced his parent we got engaged on 26 october 2012 by consent of both families the guy loves me but when he got angry he use to say to leave him and use to mentally harrass me i always use to say that i will die because we were very ahead in a relationship now he is denying of marriage says his parents are now saying no and he cant marry me his parents are saying that it was not an engagement  they have just fixed the marriage and now they dont want to go ahead.. please help its a matter of my dignity now as her mother abused me saying that i would have relation with other guys, woh keh rahe hai k agar kisi ko b yeh bataya k we were physically involve toh woh log ghar waalo ki bahut badnaami karenge, i want to teach a lesson to that so that he does not do this with other girls

please help what action can be taken...


I feel sorry of your state. But, unfortunately, no court have any jurisdiction to force any one for marriage without his/her wishes. In short even after engagement one may decide not to go ahead with marriage.

You need to talk to the guy, else it will be better to forget him and look for future.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu