LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S DUBEY   21 June 2016

Harassment to get my payment since 1year from my client

Sub-Harassment to get my payment since 1year from "TeamLease Service Private Limited"

Dear Sir / Mam,

I wish to make a complaint against TeamLease Services Ltd. With whom I have an agreement from dated-March 2015 for freelancing (candidate provider / vendor). As per the agreement I will be providing them candidates as per their requirement and they will be paying for the same (replacement terms was there for 1st time but now it’s not there in T&c). So as per the agreement I started working with them but the problem has been started when it was the time for payment. i have provided some candidates and after their selection those Candidates are working and even they completion the replacement period. but now TeamLease is saying about my payment that  “payment is in progress” and sometimes “haven’t received the payment from the client” and the same resolution I am getting for last 6 months and for some cases it’s crossed 1 year.

I have the agreement with TeamLease but not with their respective client so why should I suffer if they don’t received the payment from their client.

Firstly, as I have the agreement with Teamlease so it’s their responsibility to clear my payment. Secondly, as because of good relation I was waited for 3 months to 6 months and for some cases its crossed 1 year but till now I am getting the same resolution which I have got before 6 months or 1 year. Is that really a good way to communicate with their vendors? I believe that this response is unfair because as a consumer I am mentally, physically and economically tortured by this company.

I made so many calls to their respective representatives named- Lakshmy K, Tharini Williams and many others and also emailed so many times to monicam gul,jiaul hauque and many others, as you can see the below emails but nothing has happened.

I am complaining because the harassment is crossed the limit of tolerance. To resolve this problem I would like to request you to guide me accordingly.

I want a written confirmation from them that within next 72 hours they are going to credit my all due payment in my account.

I look forward to hearing from you to help me and to resolve this problem as soon as possible.

I am attaching mail for proof. If you required any other documents you may reply to me at this email or call me at 09002410304 / 07278867928.

Sincerely,

Santu Dubey

Mob-9002410304 / 7278867928

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 June 2016

Immediately arrange to a legal notice to the company

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register