LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kirankumar (Part time Employee/ student of BL)     24 May 2009

Guide me

I got information that a Scam (Rs1.03 Cr) was happen in social welfare department, funds were diverted to a personal account, and that bill was passed by treasury department.

Case was registered on 3 employees from social welfare department and the A1 given a statement to news papers that they have given 10% kickbacks to the employee to pass the bills in the treasury department. But no action was taken on them.

Then i write a complaint To District Collector and To the Treasury Department to take necessary action on the employees who cooperated to this scam.

As a citizen of India did I have the right to write a complaint? To District Collector and To the Treasury Department

Is there any sections in Law I have rights to complaint on the Govt employees

Learning

6 Replies

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     24 May 2009

in this matter you should proceed in accordance with your official duties and not as an ordinary citizen.

Binod Kumar Mishra (Government Service)     24 May 2009

dear friend,

as a citizen of india you can write this to RTI. but as an employee you are governed by the CCS(Conduct) Rules, 1965. be aware of writing anything to such senior officers. otherwise they can initiate a disciplinary proceedings against you.

kirankumar (Part time Employee/ student of BL)     25 May 2009

Dear Binod Kumar Mishra

I was not an Govt employee.

As a Citizen of India does i have the rght to ask why the action was not taken by the department on the employees when a scam was happen in the department.

under which section does it comes.

M.S.subbarao (Advocate)     01 June 2009

You do have not just right but a duty to inform the concerned about a corrupt practice by a public servant. If even the authority to consider such complaint and take action against the erring public servant, you shall have a right to move the court under Prenvention of Corruption Act. You may at least convince the High Court to exercise its writ jurisdiction to issue appropriate writ in the interest of common man.

M.S.subbarao (Advocate)     01 June 2009

I mean if the competent authroity remain complacent and ignore your complaint you shall have the right to move the court or High court

kirankumar (Part time Employee/ student of BL)     02 June 2009

Thanks To All

For giving the valuable guidance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register