LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arivarasu C (system Admin)     07 December 2010

Grandfather Property

my grandfather has with their father property, my grandfather has two sister. My grandfather "father" died. my grandfather 2 sister give will to grandfather it got registered, after my grand father has three daughter included my mother.

we have shared property my grand father not given to my mother name, he given directly to me with my mother permission.

If my sister get CLAIM anything. Please let me know.

Learning

8 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     07 December 2010

your quary is not clear

Hi

My grandfather has his father's property, my grandfather has two sisters. My grandfather's father died. my grandfather's 2 sisters gave will to grandfather & it got registered also.

My grand father has three daughter included my mother.

my grandfather's property we  shared in 3 portions,
my grand father not given to my mother's name, he given directly to my name with my mother's permission & other 2 daughters also signed in that, my mother signed for the other 2 sisters share portions.

If my sister get CLAIM she will get anything. Please let me know.

[ Scorecard : 34]

Hi

My grandfather has his father's property, my grandfather has two sisters. My grandfather's father died. my grandfather's 2 sisters gave will to grandfather & it got registered also.

My grand father has three daughter included my mother.

my grandfather's property we  shared in 3 portions,
my grand father not given to my mother's name, he given directly to my name with my mother's permission & other 2 daughters also signed in that, my mother signed for the other 2 sisters share portions.

Amit Bose (Professor)     07 December 2010

My Grandfather has a House in Jabalpur which He legally transfers to my father . He has one son

(My father)and one daughter . After death of my Father's sister her son claims 50% share in property in this property and imposed a court case on us. We are succedded to win the stay. But our lawyer asks us to file WS.

what does Ws means? Please reply me

Thank you

Amit Bose

M.No 9300799061

amitboseonline@gmail.com

Abhishek Marvi (ADVOCATE)     08 December 2010

YOUR GRANDFATHER'S PROPERTY IS INHERITANCE PROPERTY

SO IN THIS PROPERTY YOUR SISTER IS ALSO RIGHT TO TAKE PART IN HIS RATIO OF THIS PROPERTY,

YOU ARE LIABLE TO GIVE HIS SHARE IN THIS PROPERTY

Amit Bose (Professor)     08 December 2010

But Property is already registered with the name of my father and we are living from 30 years in this House.

All the Documents are with my father including the transfer certificate from my Grandmother to My Father

Now How does we win the case? Please Explain the process

Thank you      

Amit Bose

M.No 9300799061

amitboseonline@gmail.com

Abhishek Marvi (ADVOCATE)     08 December 2010

Mr.  Amit ,I CAN NOT GIVE YOU ANSWER ,BUT THIS ANSWER IS FOR ARIVARASU C

Arivarasu C (system Admin)     09 December 2010

Hi

My grand mother has three daughter included my mother.

my grand mother's property we  shared in 3 portions,
my grand mother not given to my mother's name, he given directly to my name with my mother's permission & other 2 daughters also signed in that, my mother signed for the other 2 sisters share portions.

Thanks
Arivarasu C

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register