LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Babu Rao (Retired)     28 May 2008

Give advise

Won a case in Magistrate Court in the year 2006 for cheques dishonour and the accused has appealed and filed in District Court.  Till now there is no further move in this case and i am desparate what to do or how to move further. As a retired person i cant keep running to lawyers.  I have all the evidence documents

Please give advice as what do i do further

Regards
Babu Rao

Learning

6 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     28 May 2008

File a petition under section 482 of Cr.P.C befoe the High COurt and seek early disposal of the appeal

Babu Rao (Retired)     28 May 2008

thank u for ur advice and it will be more useful if u can be specific about filing a petition in high court

Guest (n/a)     29 May 2008

mr.babu rao, i just gone through ur message, i think u have not received any notice from court that an appeal has been filed. if you have received it, then put your evidence and arguments in this court and i strongly believe that you will win your case appeal.

Srinivas.B.S.S.T ( Advocate)     08 June 2008

Sir I have been through your request. It is a common dilly dallying technique used by the accused to escape from the clutches of law for some more time. But what they dont notice is that sooner or later they have to face the consequences. As you have mentioned that you are a retired employee, I presume that you are a senior citizen. In that case you dont have to move high court for your remedy. Simply write a letter by RPAD to the Pricipal District and Session Judge of your area setting out the facts of the case and dont forget to mention your case number and mane of the Court.  Mark copy of the same to Registrar, High court of your area, Chief Justice, high court of your area. Sir Courts now adays are very particular about disposing the cases pertaining to senior citizens. You case surely will be transferred to a fast trac court and you will get a speedy disposal. Wish you all the best Sir.

FUTURE LAWYER (future lawyer)     30 June 2010

Mr.Senior Counsel SKJ-Do not advise as CJ of SC Court, if you cant possible , other advocates are there to advocate.

Dharmesh Manjeshwar (Advocate/Lawyer)     02 July 2010

Looking at it straight ..... Well .... I'd advise u to go to the District Court and find out .... If U have not received summons it doesn't mean that U have to wait for it ........ U can find out the case no. and court and present urself before it ..... You can address, request and make known ur plight to the concerned District Judge ....... Being a senior citizen u ought to get the necessary reliefs ........... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register