false case

what if CBI files a wrong petition and conducts a search on a central govt eployees properties. what is the procedure for dealing with such cases, where a wrong petition was filed and after completion of enquiry, it is found that there is nothing at all. is there any time frame for such issues




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x