Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay K (IT Analyst)     08 October 2015

Ep filed in district court u/o 21 r 32 and 34

Hello Experts ,

Here i will brief discrption about the case :

We purchased land from local land owner , after paying the some amount we did agrement and set date for the registration , later they denying to register the property by saying agrement was not leagal .we filed a suit in district court , here we got judgement in our favour in  August 2014.

immediately we filed EP in the same court and we sent 2 notices to the land owner called to respect the judgement and do the registration .

initially they didn't respond for the final notice they represented through an advocate appreared in court agreed to file the counter for our EP.

EP hearing sarted in court on April 2015 , below are the status of the hearings

SP AND EC
FILING COUNTER
FILING COUNTER
FILING COUNTER
FILING COUNTER
FILING COUNTER
FILING COUNTER

and finally this month hearing no body from that side appeared in the court not even lawyer , so judge fined and set date for filing counter on December .

now my experts tell me ,

1) what will happen if they didn't even appear in the court for the next schedule ?

2)is there any chances for get registration through court order ?

3) can we ask for the compensation for the period since the agrement date to tilldate ?

4) is there any possibility to request the court to get arrest for not cooperating in the court case ?

5) is there any possibility for them to challenge the previous judgement in this EP ?

any other inputs greatly appreciated !

Thanks in advance ,

Ajay

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register