Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jim   13 January 2016

Drainage water flowing in my plot

Hi,

I am from Tamilnadu. I have a plot(coconut farm) which is little bit low lying and I have full of coconut trees in the plot. The plot is fenced 3 sides with my own brick compound and the other side with the neighbors (high level house plots) fencing. One of the neighbors has put the drainage pipe of their house till the tip of the fence and all the sewage water flows in my coconut farm plot. This causes open sewage water stagnating in my plot and also causing little coconut saplings to die. I have informed the owner of that house to stop the water flowing into my plot. But he is not at all listening to it. My plot is in a municipal area. This headache has been there for so many years. Earlier the amount of water flowing was less and there was no pipe towards our plot, the water spreaded and oozed in to our plot. But now they have directly laid a 2.5 inch pipe for this.

Kindly let me know what is the best action I can take against this menace. Can I complain to any local body regarding this? Another option I thought was to erect a high compound wall in my plot itself. But this requires huge money and again how to stop the water while erecting the compound wall is another concern. Please help.

Thanks.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register